In this article, we will see the Characteristics of a Good Programmer or Qualities of a Good Programmer.
Good Programmers have below characteristics
- Good programmers always worried about data structures.
“Bad programmers worry about the code. Good programmers worry about data structures and their relationships.” – Linus (Creator of Linux)
- Programmers are really smart. They constantly learn new things, new programming language.
- Programmers love this recursion. Take coffee – Do Code – Sleep.
- Good & real programmers will do code for open source community. They spend most of the time to do code for open source projects.
- Good programmers should show respect for deadlines.
- A great Programmer is able to understand problems clearly, break them down into hypotheses and propose solutions in a coherent manner.
- Programmers are usually amazing self-learners.
- A great programmer wants to know the feature they’re building is of high value and pushes back when a feature creates no value for anyone.
- Good programmer more focuses on end users.
- Great programmers are usually amazing self-learners.
- coding is just part of the programmer’s job.
- A programmer has broad technical experience.
- Everyday technology is constantly changing, the best programmer takes the time to learn on their own.
- Great programmers respect for deadlines.
- Good Programmers are great at task management in a given time period.
- A good programmer plays a great role in a team.
- A programmer has always a positive attitude.
- Good Communication skill is also part of good programmer characteristics.