HTML5 tools will aid various areas of web design and development. In this article, we see a list of the most essential and best HTML5 tools to help create amazing modern websites. HTML5 Tools are enough to build beautiful and responsive websites in the quickest possible manner. The main advantage of these tools is free and easy to use. It takes less time and efforts to create a website. Using HTML5 tools, developers can easily create animation effects, videos, fonts, and graphics to their websites.
- This is the most used HTML authoring tool for responsive website design.
- It combines a visual design surface and a code editor.
- This tool provides more options, allowing web developers to easily create, deliver and optimize HTML5 content for diverse desktop and mobile platforms.
- Dreamweaver is available as a part of AdobeCreative Cloud 2015, with plans starting from US$19.99 per month.
- It was created by Macromedia in 1997 and developed by them until Macromedia was acquired by Adobe Systems in 2005.
- Latest Version is 18.104.22.16865(CC 2018) released in May 2018. This Version supported for bootstrap 4 and visual tooling aids make building sites in this popular CSS framework easier than ever.
- This is a good free WYSIWYG content editor for HTML5, which lets switch between source code and WYSIWYG preview.
- Even if your web document is created with another editor, BlueGriffon will import, recognize and help modify it in an easy way.
- The tool also allows you to embed HTML5 audio or video elements directly into the code.
- There are many features of BlueGriffon like CSS Editing Shortcuts, PHP Shortcuts, Multiple Themes, Improved Link Dialog, Opens Tabs from Last Session etc.
- Latest Version is 3.0.1 released in 2017.
- BlueGriffon also includes SVG-edit, a XUL-based editor for SVG that is originally distributed as an add-on to Firefox and was adapted to BlueGriffon.
- Bootstrap is a free and open-source toolkit and framework for creating websites and web applications.
- It offers HTML and CSS-based design templates which you can tailor to your needs. Another alternative is HTML5 Boilerplate, which is along similar lines.
- To switch to HTML5 doctype, you just need to include it at the beginning of all your projects.
- The latest version of Bootstrap is 4.1.3 released in July 2018.
- Download: Bootstrap 4.1.3
- In Bootstrap 4.1.3 plugins can now be imported separately in any contexts, fixes some IE alignment issues, Added to
Noto Color Emojiour system font stack, Removed the selector
svgReboot styles, Moved the browsers list config from our to
package.jsona separate file.
- This free video converter will help web developers create the HTML5-ready video.
- It may turn any desktop video or DVD to three HTML5 compatible formats: MP4/H.264, Theora/OGG, VP8/WebM. All you will need is to upload the resulted videos to your server and copy-paste the embed code the tool provides onto your webpage.
- That is an ideal solution for website owners who prefer in-house video hosting to public video services like YouTube or Vimeo.
- There are many features of Freemake like Convert Videos Fast And Simple, Pull Visuals From YouTube And Other Websites, Convert 4K and Full HD Online, Rip And Burn DVD/Blu-ray, Cut, Join, And Rotate Clips, Embed Video To Websites Online and so on.
- This is a simple Flash to HTML5 converter available free on Google Developers site.
- You can upload your SWF file and Swiffy will convert it, and send back with a preview and a link to download the new HTML5 file.
- With this tool, web developers can reach users on mobile devices, where Flash isn’t supported.
- This is a simple yet powerful advanced text editor for code and markup. But its simplicity is only on the surface.
- If you dig in just a bit, and you’ll be able to find built-in plugins, clever auto-completion tricks, and more. To add HTML5 syntax and snippets to it, you need to install HTML5 bundle.
- Some features of the sublime text are Powerful API, Package Ecosystem, Split Editing, Customize Anything etc.
- Sublime Text may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however, a $70 license must be purchased for a continued use.
- The latest version of the Sublime text is 3.1.1 released in May 2018.