You can see another very useful and popular HTML5 tools list as below:
- This is a suite of open source libraries and tools to create rich interactive content. The suite comprises four main libraries which can work completely independently or matched and some related tools.
- For example, EaselJS lets work with graphics and interactivity using HTML5 Canvas. SoundJS provides HTML5 audio playback on different browsers and devices.
- One of the simplest solutions for HTML5 coding is Google Chrome console. Go to a website, hit F12 and start coding straight away.
- The console lets customize any web elements on the webpage and immediately preview the changes.
- The device emulator is also indispensable for testing designs on various gadgets.
- This tool allows web designers to easily test custom fonts without the need for any CSS.
- All you have to do is drag and drop the font.
- The bookmarklet button provided by the tool lets test any font from your file system, in the gallery or on any website.
- This tool lets web developers and designers write their old website designs in HTML5 coding.
- The package is hosted on GitHub as well as HTML5 Reset WordPress theme, which includes semantic HTML5 markup, CSS declarations for the basic WordPress elements, a widget-ready sidebar, jQuery, and built-in analytics.
- HTML5 Please helps you to search for a feature that you want to use and find out how to do so.
- For instance, type video and you’ll see the full list of useful resources about supporting browsers and devices, syntax peculiarities, general recommendations on how to use this tag.
- If you think that the recommendation is incorrect, you may edit it and send a pull request.
- A personal license costs $49 and a commercial one $99.
- Once your web document is almost ready, you need to check its markup validity. Choose HTML5 as a document type and insert your webpage URL.
- The tool will test your code and show all errors and warnings on it if any.
- These html5 tools are absolutely free(html5 tools free download).
- Literally, Canvas is an open source HTML5 drawing widget.
- The tool uses for its GUI.
I hope this toolkit list will help you create stunning HTML5-based websites. Please share in the comments your favorite apps and software which do the same