Let’s have some fun – Most Popular Programmer Humor
What is node js framework
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller. Best Node.js frameworks can help to streamline the development of web application. We have found a great number of node.js frameworks out there. If you would like to use a node.js framework, here is a complete list of frameworks available right now.
Top 5 Node JS Framework
- The classic of Node.js. appeared in 2010 and served as a basis for a long list of popular Node.js frameworks. It is considered to be minimalistic and simple.
- Express is not opinionated and offers the developers much freedom, as they can use various modules to build the app.
- Due to its flexible nature, it is best suited for large-scale apps that are planned to be customized and extended and need long-term support.
- The latest version of Express is 4.17.1
- websites that were built using Express.js:Target
- Rapid Server-Side Programming
- The framework appeared in 2011 and also is based on Express.
- It has since grown into the separate framework with a different approach: to provide as much as possible use cases out of the box.
- It is intended for large teams and large projects and will be too complicated for a simple app.
- The latest version of Hapi is 18.3.1
- Several organizations such as Paypal, Vendigo, Clarify, Pling, and Npm already uses Hapi in production.
- Simplified Error Handling
- Process Monitoring
- Authentication and Authorization
- This framework used Express as a basis but is a complete product that can be applied as it is with the available functionality.
- It is suitable for fast launches. Sails are especially good for developing and setting real-time apps requiring quick answers and is compatible with any front end.
- The latest version of sails is 1.0.
- Companies use Sails.js including WikiJob, Scout, Philips, TestLegends, HYPH, etc.
- Compatible with all database
- Enables faster build of REST API
- Transparent support
- Requires no additional routing
- Automated generators
- Great frontend compatibility with other frontend technologies
- It is used for building real-time web applications.
- Asynchronous data I/O, binary streaming, instant messaging are some of the most important features of this framework.
- The latest version of the socket.io is 2.2.0.
- Real-time analytics
- Instant messaging and chat
- Auto-reconnection support
- Binary streaming
- Document collaboration
- Introduced in 2013, this futuristic framework is used to make the process of writing web applications and REST APIs more enjoyable.
- It is basically an expressive middleware for Node.js that uses generators. The limited use of callbacks makes the generators a more effective methodology of error mitigation.
- Component-based building blocks
- Cascading middlewares
- Ditched callbacks hell
- Efficient error handling
- Quite modular
NODE.JS FRAMEWORK CATEGORIES
- MVC frameworks
- Full-Stack Frameworks
- API frameworks
- Server Side Frameworks
- Client Side Frameworks
- Testing Frameworks
Node.js Framework List
Strapi is an open-source Node.js rich framework for building applications and services.
CompoundJS is an MVC framework for NodeJS. It allows you to build a web application in minutes.
Tesla is a modern MVC style framework built on top of Node.js and Express. It’s built to be fast, simple and easy to configure, with sane defaults and flexible boilerplates to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Locomotive Powerful MVC web framework for Node.js. Locomotive supports MVC patterns, RESTful routes, and convention over configuration while integrating seamlessly with any database and template engine.
Full-Stack Node JS Frameworks
AllcountJS is an open source full-stack Node.js framework for rapid application development. AllcountJS is designed to build production-ready web and mobile business applications in a matter of minutes.
Catberry is a framework with Flux architecture, isomorphic web-components, and progressive rendering.
actionhero.js is a multi-transport Node.JS API Server with integrated cluster capabilities and delayed tasks.
Framework for setting up RESTful JSON APIs with NodeJS. Define your models and setup CRUD API calls without needing to write any code (see Usage). All API calls will handle and identify issues and throw necessary HTTP responses and easy to debug error responses. Restberry also handles authentication and permission checks and throws appropriate errors.
Restify is a node.js module built specifically to enable you to build correct REST web services. It intentionally borrows heavily from express as that is more or less the de facto API for writing web applications on top of node.js.
StrongLoop allows you to visually develop REST APIs in Node and get them connected to your data. StrongLoop also features built-in mBaaS features like push and offline sync, plus graphical tools for clustering, profiling, and monitoring Node apps.
Server Side Node JS Frameworks
Fortune is a high-level I/O library for web applications, in the server and the browser.
Client Side Node JS Frameworks
Learning client-side frameworks and node.js
Sixpack is a language-agnostic AB testing framework.
Real-time Micro Framework for Nodejs.
A simple micro framework for NodeJS.
A Micro-framework for node.js
Share this article with your friends and give us feedback on following I’m Programmer.