Hi Programmers, We will see today most frequently search trends for programming languages by Google search engine. The PYPL PopularitY of Programming Language Index is created by analyzing how often language tutorials are searched on Google. Worldwide, Python is the most popular language, Python grew the most in the last 5 years (16.9%) and Java lost the most (-6.4%). According to PYPL site trend of different language is as shown below.
SQL is a standard language for accessing databases.
WHAT IS SQL?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulates databases
- SQL is an ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standard systems.
WHAT CAN SQL DO?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records into a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
Java plays a significant role in the corporate world. Companies of all sizes are using Java as the main programming language to develop various applications/projects worldwide. It has found its use in various sectors including banking, insurance, retail, media, education, manufacturing and so on.
You can learn online: Java Tutorials
Regional interest – Java programming language by Google :
HTML or HyperText Markup Language is the standard markup language used to create web pages. HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets. HTML tags most commonly come in pairs like <h1>.
YOU CAN LEARN ONLINE HTML : HTML TUTORIALS ; HTML 5 TUTORIALS
Regional interest – HTML mark up a language by Google:
CLIENT-SIDE SCRIPTS, WHICH RUN ON THE USER’S WORKSTATION CAN BE USED TO:
- Validate user inputs entered on HTML forms.
- Handling manipulation of the browser (opening new ones, redirection …).
- Creating “cookies” that store data on the user’s computer about his or her actions while browsing a Web page.
- Create animations and graphical effects.
1) Core: Includes operators, expressions, statements and subprograms
2) Client-side: Collection of objects which can control over the browser and user-browser interaction is possible
3) Server-side: Collection of objects using to access the database on the server
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are freely available in source or binary form for all major platforms from the Python Web site, http://www.python.org/, and may be freely distributed. The same site also contains distributions of and pointers to many free third party Python modules, programs and tools, and additional documentation.
MUST SEE PYTHON TUTORIALS: PYTHON TUTORIALS
Regional interest – Python programming language by Google: